Tuesday, December 30, 2008

How to get signed up for a SDV Tuning Adapter in Austin TX

Many Time Warner customers are being told that the SDV Tuning Adapters are still being tested. As I previously stated, I picked up mine yesterday, so I don't know what the "still testing" bit is all about. They certainly could not have run out of boxes, at the South Austin location (730 W. Stassney Lane), they had a stack of 50 or so behind the counter.

Do what I did, follow this link, at the bottom of the page you will see a link that says "You can order a FREE Tuning Adapter now by filling out a an order form." (Please note the grammatical error is theirs not mine.)

Anyhow, fill out the form and you will receive a call back in a few days, for me it took about 4 weeks, but this is before they had actually received any devices.

Good luck!