Saturday, April 14, 2012

iTunes U: Personal iMBA Program Structure

So this will be my first entry for the first "Quarter" for my self-based, iTunes U-based: Personal iMBA. Again, all the credit goes to Josh Kaufman for this idea and I certainly don't think that this will be a replacement for his fine program.

My intention with this curriculum is to augment the leanings his program, as well as the structure of an Executive MBA. Baylor University is just up the road from me and I borrowed substantially from their Executive MBA structure.

This will be a business-focused program with a concentration on Information Systems and Entrepreneurship.

Overall program structure: 4 Quarters featuring courses freely available via iTunes U (or similar). Program will run for approximately 1 year. I will fill-in the individual courses as I work my way through the creation and consumption of this program. Naturally I reserve the right to change up the structure of this program at any time, I will edit this post as time goes by, so book mark this post and check back often.

Quarter 1


Quarter 2

Quarter 3

Quarter 4